- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are
necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only
products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that
recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the
vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all
changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service
possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a
professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion
promises cannot be kept.